Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

How We Helped Lana Market Her Condo



What was your
experience working with Ginger & Co.?
"Well we started out by listing the condo through her. She was extremely helpful. She helped us stage the property. I think it only took about two months to sell. She was very helpful with the negotiation with the buyers. What I really like about Ginger and her team is after the sale, she doesn't forget you. She sends cards, birthday cards, little gifts, and they've all been a pleasure to work with. With that particular contract, I had some problems with the buyers. They were being sticklers and she helped me. She walked me through it, and it turned out well. It got to the point where I thought about pulling out of the contract, and of course she told me being the seller is not the easiest thing to do. She continued to work with it, and the deal went through. Since then, I've bought three other houses through her."

To contact Ginger & Co., Call 919-604-3400 or email ginger@gingersellsthetriangle.com