Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

How We Gave Amelia a Perfect Real Estate Transaction



What was your
experience working with Ginger & Co.?
"I worked with Sam who is on Ginger's team. So, I can't speak to anyone other than I worked with Sam and their closing coordinator, Sarah. They were phenomenal. They were both very organized. We had been previously looking for houses with another real estate agent. We had a terrible experience. I was referred to Sam and it was a totally different approach. She was extremely professional. She had always done her research on the homes where I met her. She continued to understand the properties more than what I had experienced with other agents. She didn't just open the door and let me in. She would look around the property, look in the crawl space, look for any red flags before we would consider writing an offer on the property. She was very knowledgeable about the area as well as just real estate in general. I am a full-time student at a high-level medical program. So it was very hard for me to just deal with the amount of stress I was going through trying to find a property, a place to live, and this medical program I was in. Sam and Sarah both took more off of me than what other agents had done in the past, just because they were more organized. Dealing with the closing coordinator, she had reviewed the inspection report. She knew everything that was going on with the property. It's not like they just got the report from the inspector and emailed it to me. She did a great job of itemizing the report, she talked over the repairs mentioned. She offered me her opinion. If we didn't know what something meant, she reached out to contractors to get interpretations of what the inspection meant. Just by them being organized and going after answers before I asked them, made me feel a lot better about the process. I didn't have to tell them what to asked. They always seemed to be one step ahead as far already trying to find an answer to something they weren't sure about before I even asked it."

To contact Ginger & Co., Call 919-604-3400 or email ginger@gingersellsthetriangle.com