Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

We Helped Claudia Buy Her Home



What was your
experience working with Ginger & Co.?
“My friend, my co-worker of mine, recommended Ginger and I called Ginger based upon her number that she gave me. I actually got a voicemail but not even two minutes later, somebody called me back. Katie Lewis was my agent, and we met with her, a day she wasn't working. She doesn't typically like to work on Sundays because she likes to spend some time with her family. And she actually us on a Sunday because that was really the only day that it would work. So she sacrificed her time, and we met her and she was wonderful from the get go. We had had a bad experience with the previous realtor. It was so bad we had lost three houses already. It was the reason I was looking for one until my friend recommended Ginger and Company. So we met with Katie and she took notes about what we wanted and what we needed. We decided to go with her right away and we didn't even think about it. We just had a really good connection. And not even a day later, she started sending houses on the MLS website. Sent her a couple that I wanted to see and it was actually our first home that we saw, we put in an offer and we got it. We just never did another one. So I would like to say we were pretty easy buyers but the whole experience was just great to begin with. They communicated with us from beginning to end. Telling us the process, and just keeping us up to date. Even though they have a process of once you deal with the realtor, they have the in-house person works to keep you up to date. I think her name was Sarah, and she was great as well. Even though I didn't really get to meet her because she was a lot of the back end stuff but she was wonderful. I have nothing but good things to say about them.”

To contact Ginger & Co., Call 919-604-3400 or email ginger@gingersellsthetriangle.com