Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

You’re Invited to Our Client Appreciation Party


Looking to sell your Raleigh area home? get a home value report
Looking to buy a home in the Raleigh area? Use our home search tool

Hey everyone, I want you to mark this date down for me: August 14th. On that Sunday, at 5pm, we are hosting our 3rd annual client appreciation party. This year, we are going to the ballpark.


This year, we are going to the ballpark.


We’ll be taking you out to a Durham Bulls game. It’s going to be a great time. I hope you and your family will be able to attend this family fun night, courtesy of our team. 

We’ll be mailing out proper invitations soon, so keep an eye out for them in your inbox! I hope to see you there! If you have any questions, just give me a call or send me an email.